Create a wallet
To purchase and store your new NFT, you will need a crypto wallet.
- The Phantom wallet. Visit Phantom.app from a Mac or Windows PC to add the Phantom wallet extension to a supported web browser (Brave, Chrome, Firefox, or Edge).
- We also support Solflare, Ledger, Metamask, MathWallet, Sollet and etc.
Once installed, you’ll be prompted to create a new wallet. Be sure to keep your secret recovery code and password in a safe place, as they cannot be recovered later.
Add funds to your wallet NFT
As an example:
- Add funds to your wallet NFT marketplace accepts Solana’s (SOL) cryptocurrency or Ethereum (ETH).
- You can use any wallet that supports paying with SOL.
- If you installed the Phantom wallet or other wallet, click the [Deposit] button to purchase SOL using the MoonPay payment method.
- Since most crypto purchases carry transaction fees, we recommend buying a bit more SOL than you need.
Connect your wallet to NFT marketplace
You must connect your crypto wallet with NFT marketplace:
Click the [Connect wallet] button and approve the connection.
Once connected, you’ll see a [Buy now] button.
After you have successfully made a purchase, you will need to click on [Claim Purchase] to transfer your NFT to your wallet.
After purchasing, if you don’t see the [Claim Purchase] button, simply refresh the page.
Need more help? please visit our NFT website.